Home Health Care Services
VLF provides medical care to the elderly people, post-operative care to the patients, nursing care in need and physiotherapy care due to old age ailments. Home care services makes it easy for the senior citizen to take appointment in hospitals, regular health checkups, travelling time and waiting time in the hospitals is completely got ridden by home care services.
The regular health checkups at routine basis, which is taken care solely by the home health care services. Partner yourself with VLF and stop worrying over your parents and relatives in India, since we assure you to take good care of them with our 24/7 healthcare services. Be it a child, adult or elderly person, we are always ready to extend our instant support irrespective of their age in understanding their medical needs and provide them with appropriate medical services on-time. We take care of your parents health where their regular health checkups or customized health checkups are done as per the patient's request. Just place your family's health in our hands and we oath to take good care of them with our munificent services.
Why Home Health Care Services
- We bring hospital-quality health care at your doorstep with best in class doctors, nurses and trained attendants.
- Every patient is given personal attention to their health care.
- We ensure to support Indians who live overseas with their family left behind in India by offering regular health care services like health check-up, personal visits, medical assistance during emergency etc.
- We help you to save money, time and have peace of mind and stay at home longer.
In home primary care services
- Treated by highly qualified doctors
- Regular health checkups and detailed report about it
- 12 hour nursing care
- 24 hour nursing care
- Post-operative nursing care
- Neurological patients
- Recovery from cardiac problems
- Orthopedic patients
Senior care packages
- Regular health check ups
- Customizable as per patient's need
- Basic cancer screening
- Manage prescription and medication
- Check basic vital signs including monitoring blood sugar and blood pressure levels
- Check on specific ailments
- Assess cardio vascular and respiratory health